Wednesday 23 March 2011

Personality Test

The personality Vark's test gave four learning styles, concluded after answering a series of questions. Out of Activist, Reflector, Theorist or Pragmatist, my results were as follows:

Activist : Weak
Reflector : Very Strong
Theorist : Low
Pragmatist : Low

I wasn't overly surprised at my results, as I feel I do spend the majority of my projects focused on researching my topic, I'm not one to jump into new briefs, working methodically and grasping the background of my topic before moving forward has been working for me so far, however I would like to practise an Activist's approach more in my work.

When we met with our group to discuss our outcomes, although we hadn't had a chance to get to know each other yet, I had guessed a few of the outcomes correctly, and it was helpful in showing us who would be most appropriate for each aspect of the enterprise project.

No comments:

Post a Comment